BOBBY SHMURDA SAYS EPIC RECORDS LABEL HAS TURNED THEIR BACK ON HIM

Recently Billboard interviewed Bobby Shmurda over the phone from jail, he talked about his time in jail, rumors that he was stabbed, the status of his 2$ million bail, what he is working on and more.
The 20-year-old Brooklyn native also revealed that his label Epic Records has not been very supportive of him during his ongoing legal troubles.

"No, no. They’re not bailing me out. They’re not standing by me that much. Every time I call them, there’s excuses about [parent company] Sony, this and that. So, nah. It’s more people on the streets that’s standing by me more than them. I haven’t gotten a visit from one of them yet. Nah.” said Shmurda.
Bobby told Billboard that he has spoken to Meek MillFrench MontanaMigos and others during his incarceration. While his mother has also been very supportive, Shmurda is no longer expecting backing from his label Epic Records.
“At first I thought it was love. Now everything is all business. I just stopped looking towards them.” declared Shmurda.
via thisis50.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...