Jim Jones' Ex-Manager Confronts Robbery Connection Speculation


Dipset rapper Jim Jones' former manager Yandy Smith has come forward to address the rumors claiming she is responsible for setting him up in a botched robbery attempt last month.
Smith claims she would never consider placing anyone, friend or enemy, in the way of harm.
"What really hurt me is the people that said it originally are people that have known me for years and they know my character, they know my personality," she said. "That's so far from who I am just on a personal level. I was very hurt that people would say that and then repeat it like they believe it. That is so not me and not anything I'd ever do to anybody ever... not even my enemy, let alone my brother." (XXL Mag)
In late October, Jim Jones came clean about the attempted robbery.
After rumors popped up about a violent altercation in Harlem, Jim Jones hit me up to share his side of the story. I asked Jimmy what happened on Monday and he summed it us as a "botched robbery." Jim: "I was in Harlem, alone, when three men stepped to me," he said. "Well the first guy, I beat the shit out of him, then the second guy jumped in with a metal pipe. I was so amped up I didn't even feel him hitting me with it. I was still putting a beating on the first guy. But when the third guy pulled out a gun, I got out of there. I left. Anyone with a brain would do the same." (Miss Info)
Miss Info also asked Jimmy what the motivation behind the botched robbery was.
I asked if Jimmy knew what they were after, and he brought up the fact that he's always wearing jewelry, but when I asked why he was out with his jewelry, in Harlem, dolo...Jim quickly conceded, "That was a stupid mistake. I know that. I'm human and that's where I slipped up. It won't happen again." Jim says that after the altercation, he went straight to the studio to work on his mixtape. And he says that he's fine, unscathed, and back at work today too. As for the rumors that this incident is related to another beef, he dismissed them and said they weren't worth addressing. (Miss Info TV)
Rumors initially surfaced claiming he was set-up by Smith.
It's been reported that Jim Jones has been jumped and robbed in Harlem by his ex-manager, Yandy Smith, boyfriend. Supposedly Jim Jones left an early morning studio session and got into an argument with Yandy's boyfriend. Later he went to one of Harlem projects to confront the same guy where he got chased by goons who beat him down. The beef stemmed from Jimmy being dumped by his manager, Yandy, because she could no longer vibe with his girlfriend, Chrissy. The two ladies reportedly got into a fist fight earlier this week. Let's hope this is the last of the violence and it doesn't escalate from here. (Street Dose)

5 comments:

  1. yandy get ur paper girl....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy need to back the fuck up off the bissness aspect of jim I watch the show and she seem hell bent on locking him in she an older women who know her time is running out so any one who come between her and jims money or chick that get close to him in any way she got a problem with point blank

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm down with Yandy all the way. Chrissy needs to chill out and let Yandy manage Jim Jones career. Its obvious she don't know who she's messing with. it's Yandy not Candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Yandy was out of line. She needs to recognize that she is (was) Jim's manager. The personal (brother/sister) relationship is onre thing, but she needs to analyze the situation; She would be out of line today; just as she was then. If my co-workers; manager and I had a "personal" relationship outside of our jobs and this went down; it would be a problem. ON the other Hand I do agree that Chrissy needs to relax with his business aspect. She does have good points, but it is HIS career. She needs to put herself in a different space also.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...