KEVIN HART RESPONDS TO 'WHORE' COMMENT IN LEAKED SONY EXECS E-MAILS

KEVIN HART
Responding to a widening scandal in the wake of leaked emails from Sony that referred to him as a “whore,” actor and stand-up comedian Kevin Hart delivered the perfect response in an Instagram post Thursday.

“Knowing your self worth is extremely important people…I worked very hard to get to where I am today. I look at myself as a brand and because of that I will never allow myself to be taking advantage of. I OWN MY BRAND…I MAKE SMART DECISIONS FOR MY BRAND…I PROTECT MY BRAND…which is why I’m able to brush ignorance off of my shoulder and continue to move forward. I refuse to be broken people…with that being said its now time for me to get back to building this empire that I’ve always dreamed of!!!!”

The response comes after hacktivists released scads of messages between Sony Pictures executives and Hollywood figures, including Sony Pictures Entertainment Co-chair Amy Pascal and producer Scott Rudin.

Some of the missives refer to Hart as a “whore” and include racially charged comments about President Barack Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...