T.I. ‘PAPERWORK: THE MOTION PICTURE’ TRACKLIST


All eyes are on T.I. And he puts it all on paper for the cover art of his ninth solo album,Paperwork: The Motion Picture. Album drops October 21.


1. King
2. G’ Shit (Feat. Jeezy & WatchTheDuck)
3. About the Money (Feat. Young Thug)
4. New National Anthem (Feat. Skylar Grey)
5. Oh Yeah (Feat. Pharrell)
6. Private Show (Feat. Chris Brown)
7. No Mediocre (Feat. Iggy Azalea)
8. Jet Fuel (Feat. Boosie Badazz)
9. Paperwork (Feat. Pharrell)
10. Stay (Feat. Victoria Monet)
11. About My Issue (Feat. Victoria Monet & Nipsey Hussle)
12. At Ya’ Own Risk (Feat. Usher)
13. On Doe, On Phil (Feat. Trae Tha Truth)
14. Light Em Up (RIP Doe B) (Feat. Pharrell & WatchTheDuck)
15. Let Your Heart Go (Break My Soul) (Feat. The-Dream)
16. Sugar Cane
17. I Don’t Know
18. You Can Tell How I Walk (Feat. Rick Ross)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...