DONALD TRUMP PLANS TO SUE MAC MILLER FOR USING HIS NAME IN SONG WITHOUT PERMISSION

DONALD TRUMP IS FUMING OVER MAC MILLER USING HIS NAME WITHOUT PERMISSION FOR A SONG
Donald Trump, who used to praise Mac Miller, saying he was the new Eminem, is not too happy. with the success of the 'Donald Trump' song as you can see from his tweets below:

Little @MacMiller sent me an expensive plaque for making his song “Donald Trump” such a big hit. Mac, you still don’t have the right to use my name. Little @MacMiller—I don’t need your praise- just pay me the money you owe me.


RAPPER MAC MILLER
 Little @MacMiller, you illegally used my name for your song “Donald Trump” which now has over 75 million hits. Little @MacMiller, I want the money not the plaque you gave me! Little @MacMiller, I’m now going to teach you a big boy lesson about lawsuits and finance. You ungrateful dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...