Kim Kardashian Responds to Kanye's "Theraflu"


Kardashian, 31, was asked about the rumors on NBC's "Today" show on Friday, April 6. The reality star, who is going through a divorce after a short-lived marriage, attended a fashion show with West in Paris in March. They attended a screening of "The Hunger Games" on Wednesday.
People magazine said on Thursday that the two were dating and "keeping things light." West, 34, has not commented, but "Theraflu," released earlier this week, contains the line: "I fell in love with Kim."
"I completely respect and understand that you have to ask these questions, but I've said before, Kanye and I have been friends for years," Kardashian said on the "Today" show. "You know, you never know what the future holds or where my life will take me. So ... I like the song!"
When asked about the "Hunger Games" screening, Kardashian said: "The movie was really interesting."
Kardashian, who was named No. 1 on Forbes' "Most Overexposed" celebrities list, stars in the E! reality series "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," whose seventh season premieres on May 20, and other spin-offs with her Los Angeles socialite family.
She dominated headlines last year with a "fairy tale" wedding to NBA player Kris Humphries. The event aired as an E! special. She filed for divorce after 72 days. Humphries is seeking an annulment, citing fraud.
"I'm sure I would love [an annulment] myself but there's certain guidelines on how you can get one and I'm not sure we fall under that," Kardashian said on the "Today" show. "We are still going through a divorce. I'm just really to close - I have closed that chapter. I'm just ready to move on."
Kardashian, who was in 2011 dubbed one of 10 least trusted celebrities in a Reuters/Ipsos poll, also denied her marriage was a "sham," following online reports.
"That's something that's really ridiculous to me because why would I marry someone, what, for ratings?" Kardashian said. "I didn't need that. The show did amazing with or without the wedding. I fall hard and I followed my heart. I really believe this whole experience has changed me for the better and I have no regrets."
She also addressed a recent incident in which an animal rights activist,"flour-bombed" her at a Hollywood event. She was unhurt.
Kardashian said on the "Today" show that clothing made out of real fur was no longer available in her and her sisters' DASH boutiques or among her QVC and Sears fashion collections, but added that she had no plans to toss her own personal items. Kardashian has been photographed wearing fur products.
"It's not illegal to buy fur," she said. "I have vintage furs that were my great grandmothers that mean the world to me, with our initials inscribed in them and I won't get rid of that memory of my great-grandparents. So I think it's a personal choice. But I don't think that it's okay to assault anybody."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...