Drake Discusses Jabs Thrown At Him By Pusha T, Ludacris & Future In Vibe


In an interview with Vibe Magazine, Drake discussed the jabs Pusha T
took at him:

“I’ve got no issues with him,” he says of Future, who was upset that
Drake didn’t appear in his video, “Tony Montana.” “I’m happy I got on
the song.” Pusha T, who once cryptically rhymed that, “the swag
doesn’t match the sweaters,” gets off easy, too. “I’ve been really
open about my love for the Clipse,” he says. “I don’t know, maybe that
guy is bored.” Ludacris, who was accused of stealing Big Sean and
Drake’s hashtag flow, also receives a halfhearted smack down, “That’s
a case of someone trying to use my marketing money to get things going
again for themselves. That didn’t affect my day, my month, my year. I
didn’t take any of that seriously.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...