Teairra Mari From VH1's Love & Hip-Hop Threatens To Get Rapper Yung Berg Jumped Again???



R&B singer Teairra Mari has lashed out at rapper Yung Berg over past
comments he made about her personal affairs and denied ever being
attracted him.

Talking to hip-hop personality Young Jack Thriller, Mari addressed her
issues with Berg.

"You know what? I'll get his a** jumped again," Mari said in an
interview when jokingly targeted as the person responsible for Yung
Berg's past robberies. "I don't like Yung Berg. I'm sorry. [Why?]
Because I did an interview with [New York radio station Power 105.1's]
'The Breakfast Club' and they told me, like, all this stuff Yung Berg
was saying about me, like, putting my business out, saying -- who I
dated and who I was in a serious relationship with and I just feel
like he violated my privacy. And if he ever goes back to Detroit, they
will jump him again. ... I've never even looked at him as an
attractive person. I don't even like light skinned guys." (This Is 50)
Mari previously appeared on "The Breakfast Club" and hinted at her
dislike of him.

Teairra Mari has reemerged onto our radar after appearing on Vh1?s
"Love & Hip Hop." The sexy singer assisted in helping Emily B. get
passed her Kimbella debacle. Aside from being a reality star, Mari has
a new album coming out under Rico Love's Division 1 imprint. After
discussing business politics, The Breakfast Club brought up an
interview with Yung Berg where he claimed she had given him her
number." Yung Berg is always too high off ecstasy and coke or
whatever, he don't know s**t bout me," said Mari before realizing she
might have but just didn't call. (Black Celebrity Gossip)
Last year, Berg rated celebrity women on a scale from 1 to 10.

"Amber Rose, on a scale of 1 to 10, I think she's like a strong 9,"
Berg told SOHH. "That's not really my cup of tea just off the strength
of me loving black women and I love women of all races and colors but
I just think Amber is dope but she's been with a couple too many
celebrities. I would like something that's just untampered with. Nicki
Minaj? I think she's dope. She's a solid 7 or 8. I couldn't really
imagine myself having sex with Nicki Minaj or nothing like that
because she's got so many personalities, I wouldn't know who I was
f*cking but I think she's an incredible artist and a beautiful young
woman." (SOHH)
He previously talked about falling back on rocking luxury jewelry in
light of past robberies.

"On some real sh*t back in the day when I was buying those big a**
chains and sh*t, I felt like that was a part of me being Yung Berg.
But me growing up and being Christian, being Mr. Ward, and who I
really I am, I toned down. I'm not going to be with the big gaudy
chains because people would look and they would say 'Well, this n*gga
still ain't learn his lesson.' I learned my lesson. I'm going to have
jewelry but it's going to be more upscale and common. It's not going
to be catching just the nigga eye." (VIBE)
Check out Teairra Mari's interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...