(VIDEO) DEELISHIS GIVES OUT SOME TWERKING TREATS FOR HALLOWEEN

DELISHIS
Well, where do I start.... Ok, I guess just jump right in literally.  The hit reality tv show "The Flavor Of Love" put Chandra Davis aka London Charles aka Deelishis on the map.
Yes, and thank you because even though I'm not the biggest fan of reality TV, I made sure I tuned in to see that ass show.  Up until now we haven't heard much from Deelishis, however she has released a few twerk videos to keep her name relevant amongst her fans. 

I guess she said if no ass having Miley Cyrus can make a fortune doing it, sssshitttt when they see these cheeks they might as well back the truck up and just dump the money out.  Let's see if Flav's old boo thang get it poppin'.  Somebody pass me some singles.....






As the crew would say... I'll buy that for a dollar!!! Leave a comment and let us know what you think about Deelishis' twerk moves.

1 comment:

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...