Did Trey Songz Smash 8 Groupies To Kill Gay Rumors?

trey songz groupies
The streets are saying that R&B singer Trey Songz recently visited Miami and he smashed eight groupies in one night. Know why? Because Trey Songz is trying to kill the gay rumors surrounding his name mane. Don’t believe me.. Ask Trey’s beard Jess.
Here’s what was revealed from one of the groupies that partied with Trey Songz:
“He slept with three girls before I arrived. Before I knew it, there were eight girls in the room. One girl threw up inside her mouth while she was giving Trey head.
Trey was very aggressive, the girl was choking and she coughed up phlegm. Trey told her ‘clean it up with your tongue for daddy’.
We were all watching him trying to have anal sex with her.”
Is Trey Songz smashing numerous of women in his hotel room to cover up gay rumors? I don’t know, but I think Trey Songz sexually humiliates his groupies. Don’t you agree?

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe this for one I never heard of Jacky Jasper until now. He looks gay to me, Jacky Jasper. anyway, Trey is not gay he said so, so many times. Secondly, Trey just left Miami today, i check him out on Twitter and he tweeted that, thirdly, why would Trey Songz be in a hotel in Miami if he has a condo in Miami....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol somelovestreysongz.com email biggestfan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...