Fabolous Says He Will Never Appear on Love & Hip-Hop: ‘I’m Not In Support Of It’


Yesterday (December 1), Fabolous stopped by Hot 97 to chat it up with Angie Martinez. Despite being two days late for the interview, Fab served up a lot of juice on his visit. He finally acknowledged his baby mother Emily Bustamante and VH1′s “Love and Hip-Hop” series.
“It’s just not my cup of tea, it’s one side of what’s going on. I don’t bash it, but I’m not really in support of it, either. I don’t think it depicts me the way I am. It just depicts a one-sided version of what’s going on, said Fab.”
Fab went on to explain why he doesn’t approve of the show.
“There’s no ownership on her side,” he said. “She’s kind of like a piece of somebody else’s show and I’m not with that. I put too many years in business of me working in this industry for me to be a piece of somebody else’s thing.”
He even spoke on the Emilly and Kimbella’s situation, saying that he definitely knows it was the producers who orchestrated the drama.
“I wouldn’t say they don’t care about Emily,” he observed, “But they’re there to make entertaining television and if they can dig up a girl from four years ago who could make an interesting twist in an episode of their show, guess what? They will do it.”
The only type of reality TV show Fab will ever do is a family oriented program, forget the drama and looking for love.
“I would be involved in a show that was something like “Run’s House”. . . that’s a different kind of show. Even the Kardashians show to me is more family branded and structured. I wouldn’t do a ‘For The Love of Fabulous’ kind of show at all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...