RAY J SAYS HE'S THE FATHER OF KIM & KANYE'S BABY AFTER FILING CUSTODY PAPERS IN L.A. COURTHOUSE

RAY J & KIM KARDASHIAN
Well I don't think anyone saw this coming except for maybe the people in Ray J's camp who watch him do drugs apparently.  He now is claiming to be the father of lil baby North West.  Kanye must be bothered but being an egomaniac himself he has to appreciate the play by Brandi's little brother. He went on say.....
“That post-baby booty the internet going crazy over …I did that, not Kanye” Said Ray J while admitting that the post baby body picture Kim Kardashian released on Instagram yesterday afternoon motivated him to finally come forward and claim baby North West.

“Sorry people, but that body is not a result of the Kanye Workout Plan.” After filing papers to officially take partial custody of baby North West at a Los Angeles courthouse spoke briefly with a news camera crew and stated “As I said earlier this year I hit it first and I been going raw in Kim way before Kanye so it should come to no surprise that I’m the daddy”.

Ray J has plans to release an official statement later this evening, but admits part of the reason is “I couldn’t let another man take credit for what I created and I’m talking about my first child and that azz.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...