R&B singer Rihanna is in the midst of shooting the visual for her single "Diamonds", and on Sunday night, she was seen on set of the video shoot sporting a long white dress and alternating it with a black outfit in separate scenes. The shoot took place in Los Angeles, where Rihanna performed for the main portion of the video while standing near flaming, destroyed vehicles.
The track "Diamonds" is the lead single off of Rihanna's upcoming album "Unapologetic", which is set to release on November 19th. She discussed the feel of her album in a previous interview.
"When people listen to my new album I want them to walk away with a spirit of hope. Like a light spirit, that's the place I'm in and I want them to see that, and feel that."
No word on when Rihanna's new video will be officially unveiled
No comments:
Post a Comment