KOBE BRYANT I'm FIRED UP About Dwight Howard


0810_kobe_dwight_howard_tmz_articleKobe Bryant says he's already spoken with Dwight Howard ... and says the two are "locked and loaded" to win an NBA championship together.

Bryant -- who's currently in London playing for Team USA -- just went to his Facebook page to declare "Superman has found a home" with the Los Angeles Lakers.

Kobe writes, "The Lakers landed a piece that will hopefully carry the franchise long after I'm gone. I have spoken to Dwight Howard already and we are locked and loaded to bring back the title."

Kobe also mentions Andrew Bynum -- who will  be shipped to Philadelphia as part of the 4-team trade.

"I wish nothing but the best for Big Bynum. I hope he follows what was a great season last year with an even better one next year."

Bryant concludes, "I'm focused on our semifinal game vs Argentina but I had to pause for a few to send you my thoughts, in case you were curious.."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...