Can Serena Be Serious Trying To Rap???

Serena Williams has stepped into the rap game and judging by the clip of her song that was just released, it looks like she’s trying to come hard. Last year the tennis star was laying down tracks in Florida at the B Major Music Group studio owned by Baltimore Ravens player Bryant McKinnie, but no one really knew whether or not she’d be releasing music anytime soon. TMZ got their hands on one of her raps and in it Serena shows off her lyrical skills talking about ballin’ hard, checking for haters, and even shouting out her sister Venus:
“I ball hard no tennis racket,
I can see these haters through my Gucci glasses,
I make hits like batting practice,
They be like ‘Yo Serena is you really rappin’?’”
“I win, I really mean it,
Swag out this world, you should call me Venus,
That’s my sister, my name is Serena,
I serve ‘em up, no subpoena,
Cook the track up like a frozen pizza”

1 comment:

  1. This woman is SUPER HOTTT, she has earned the right to even make a video of crapping on a throne. This is a Super Sexy Talented Ebony Diva. LOVE HER.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...