Somaya Reece Downsizes Her Assets

Having a 40E breast size must be lot of extra weight to carry around for any woman. Ms. Somaya Reece decided that she was fed up with having back problems and other issues that came from having an enormous chest, so she made the independent decision to get her breasts reduced.

She clearly and firmly stated that she did not get her breasts reduced for the pleasure of any man. This was strictly a decision she made to benefit her own life.

"My experience has not been as horrible as I thought for my breast reduction. I'm very happy with the size. It's funny 'cause I wanted them smaller. They look a lot bigger than what the sizes are, and I'm pretty happy about that. It's a size C, D."

She has been recording her recovery with web episodes on YouTube. Here is the video for her recovery during weeks 2 and 3.

So far, she's lost 20lbs from the surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...