'FAST AND FURIOUS' BOND STAYS ALIVE AS VIN DIESEL NAMES HIS DAUGHTER AFTER PAUL WALKER

VIN DIESEL & PAUL WALKER
When Vin Diesel looks at his new baby, he’ll always be reminded of his late friend Paul Walker.

The “Furious 7” star, who welcomed a new bundle of joy with his longtime partner Paloma Jimenez on March 16, named his daughter after Walker.

Vin Diesel recently became a father for the third time.

“I named her Pauline,” Diesel told “Today” show anchor Natalie Morales in an interview that aired Monday.

 
Diesel says he felt his friend during the birth of his daughter.

“There’s no other person that I’m thinking about as I’m cutting this umbilical cord,” he said. “I knew he was there and I felt like, you know, a way to keep his memory a part of my memory, a part of my world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...