(VIDEO) MIAMI COP TO MOTORCYCLIST: 'YOU'RE F*****G WITH THE WRONG DUDE'


A cop in Florida went absolutely ballistic recently over a comment directed at him from a motorcyclist that he felt was just a bit too glib for his taste.


YouTube user Albert Valdes uploaded a video to YouTube on Monday of Miami Beach Police Officer Kenneth MacLeod launching into a profanity-laced rant at a young male motorcyclist who had just received a ticket from the officer.
MacLeod initially appeared to end the conversation with an age-old pleasantry: “Have a good day. Get out of my face before I decide that this might be not the best judgment that I made.” “You have a great day, too, sir,” the man said. “Trust me, I will,” the officer said. “God bless you,” the man then continued.
The officer then returns – “you know what?” – as the man shifts the camera upward so their faces can be seen. "I ought throw your a-- in jail," MacLeod said before diving into profane rant.
"You wanna be a sarcastic b----h? I'll be f-----g a bigger b---h," the officer said before threatening to send the man to Dade County Jail. "You're f-----g with the wrong dude, bro. I've been here longer than you've been alive." The young man ultimately decides to diffuse the situation, telling the officer, “I would like to go to work, sir.”
Det. Vivian Thayer from the Miami Police Department said in a Miami News Times report Wednesday that MacLeod is being investigated, but added that the other man in the video has not filed a complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...