KANYE RANT SECRETLY RECORDED AFTER MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS

Sorry, I'm not sorry: Unearthed audio of another vitriolic Kanye West rant has emerged online where the rapper is heard slamming Taylor Swift after famously ambushing her onstage at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2009
KANYE WEST & TAYLOR SWIFT
Unearthed audio of another vitriolic Kanye West rant has emerged online.
The 36-year-old rapper was secretly recorded while dining with friends at the Corner Bistro in New York's West Village after the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, according to Gawker.

In the leaked audio, a man the website identifies as Kanye is heard screaming as he goes on an expletive-ridden rant. (Mail Online reached out to the star's spokesperson but is yet to receive a response.)

It was apparently taped shortly after he stormed the stage during Taylor Swift's Best Female Video acceptance speech, complaining that Beyoncé deserved to win the gong.


He's not a fan: Unearthed audio of another vitriolic Kanye West rant has emerged online where the rapper is heard slamming Taylor Swift after famously ambushing her onstage at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2009 

It seems he continued to rage about the decision after the show in the company of his friends.

He also took aim at Pink, bitterly complaining that she appeared onstage at the VMA Awards while he wasn’t asked to perform his hit track, Heartless.

He reasons with his pals that Taylor should not have been won the gong all while referring to his own 'hard' work.

'When I heard Eminem's verse on the Drake s***, I went back and rewrote my s*** for two days,' he screams.

Undeserving: In the audio he reasons with his pals that Taylor should not have been privy to winning the gong, referring to his own 'hard' work

'I canceled appointments to rewrite! I f***in' care! You know what I'm saying? And that's what I'm saying.

'Because I did that, Taylor Swift cannot win over Beyoncé! Because I wrote my verse in two days, Taylor Swift cannot beat Beyoncé. As long as I'm alive!

'And if I'm alive, kill me then! Kill me then! As long as I'm alive, you gonna have to deal with it," he rants.

The rapper is also heard sounding off about how he didn't get invited to perform at the VMAs, despite having massive success with his song, Heartless.

Angry: The rapper is also heard sounding off about how he didn't get invited to perform at the VMA's, despite having massive success with his song, Heartless, taking aim at singer Pink

In the second rant, he takes aim at Pink who had done two stage performances that night.
'What the f*** was Pink performing? Don't nobody know that song. Pink performed twice! Two songs? How the f*** Pink perform two songs and I didn't even get asked to perform 'Heartless'?' he asks to anyone in the crowd.

'Heartless is the biggest song of the year! It had the most spins of the first quarter! I don't know that Pink song!'

Kanye, who had told Jay Leno on his talk show following the ordeal that he was struggling with the loss of his mother Donda who died in 2007 due to cosmetic surgery complications, is also heard blaming the industry for her death. When asked by one of his pals why he was so angry, Kanye also takes aim at MTV, who had invited him to the VMAs in the first place.

'(I am angry) because my mother got arrested for the f***in' sit-ins. My mother died for this fame s***! I moved to f***in' Hollywood chasing this s***. My mother died because of this s***. F*** MTV,' he yells.

Following his onstage ambush back in 2009, Kanye apologized to Taylor after President Barack Obama called him a 'jackass' over the incident.

The U.S. President voiced his opinion on the shameful act, which was beamed live to 27 million households in America, and shortly afterward the rapper finally did the decent thing and called the country star.

Despite saying sorry on his blog and talking about the incident on TV, it took him two days to speak to Taylor and offer a personal apology.

Taylor had appeared on TV show The View where she admitted that she had been 'rattled' by his onstage hijack and said he hadn't apologized to her.

'He has not personally reached out or anything but if he wanted to say hi (I would),' she said.

'I'm not gonna say that I wasn't riled by it. I had to perform live five minutes later so I had to get myself back to the place where I could perform.'

He then called Taylor, and she accepted his apology, according to publicists from the show.

Kanye took a massive drubbing following the awards ceremony.

While he issued two apologies on his blog after the incident, he gave another, emotional one on NBC premiere of The Jay Leno Show.

The President's colourful remark, where he called West a 'jackass', was made during an interview with U.S. network CNBC and was meant to be kept off the record.

But the comment leaked out to news sites after a reporter from rival network ABC posted the comment on micro-blogging site Twitter.

'Pres. Obama just called Kanye West a 'jackass' for his outburst at VMAs when Taylor Swift won. Now THAT'S presidential,' reporter Terry Moran wrote.

Kanye made an impromptu appearance on Jay Leno's late-night show to apologise to Taylor, saying he wanted to say sorry to her in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...