KERRY RHODES' GAY ASST. OUTS HIM WITH PICS & TEXT MESSAGES

kerry-rhodes-gay-love-bottom
KERRY RHODES & RUSSELL "HOLLYWOOD" SIMPSON
Kerry Rhodes refuses to twerk out the closet. The NFL star was first exposed by his alleged ex-gay lover Russell “Hollywood” Simpson last week. Photos, interviews and text messages revealing the secret relationship were laid before the world to see but Kerry did what anyone with skeletons in their closet does once the door has been opened; DENY, DENY and DENY some more!
According to member of Kerry Rhodes’ team, the suspect baller has dated a woman for over 10 years, but no one has seen the woman, no one knows the woman’s name, there are no photos of the woman with Kerry, she has never been to Arizona because she doesn’t want to be in spotlight. Oh and they are supposed to be getting married this summer. Wait… What?!

Via Baller Alert reports:

According to a member of BA who claims to be close to the situation, Kerry Rhodes is engaged (to a woman) and set to get married this summer.

The woman has yet to be named but is said to be a model who is “drama free” and prefers to “stay out of the lime light”. Another person who also claims to be close to the situation says that she is a “corporate chick from DC” that does not “live off of him” or “prefer to be a Baller’s wife”. Maybe Kerry’s unidentified fiance models and is a corporate chick at the same time. It is possible, I guess. The wedding is said to take place in June and according to one of these sources Kerry has dated this young woman for 10 years.



Kerry Rhodes Hollywood Simpson

If Kerry DID date this young woman for 10 years, where has she been when he has been walking red carpets and attending parties on the arms of other women? Better yet, where was she for the year Hollywood was allegedly living in Kerry’s home?

Hollywood is not happy about being called a liar, here is what he had to say to Baller Alert.
“First and foremost, you can’t make sure that I don’t say anything else because I’m going to say whatever the f*** I want to say. If you don’t like what I have to say then you should just chop my tongue off and give me a new one. And when I get a new one, I’m gonna talk then too. The only way you can keep me from talking is to throw me in the damn river and I can assure you that won’t happen. I may be gay but I’m still a boy and I can go with the best of them.”
“Only way I’m going to stop talking is if I’m dead or I’m in the river. And if he throw me in the river, I can swim so he would have to kill me and then throw me in the river. If he just throws me in the river, I’m going to come out, hair wet and all, and ready to continue to talk about him. We all know that he can swim because he swum when he was in me, boo.”
“It was definitely [already] out just nobody was talking about it. The football players that played for Arizona have talked about it. It’s been talked about. I’m not ‘outing’ Kerry, Kerry outed himself when he was asked a question and he responded. 
The people who are saying I’m outing him should be happy if you’re a girl. If you run into him, now you know he likes boys so you won’t be playing yourself. I’m helping you b**** at the end of the day, if you think about it. I’m not outing Kerry. I’m helping the little groupies standing outside the gate. Thing about it, I wasn’t the little girl standing outside the gate, I was the girl inside the gate, getting in the truck with him with my red bottoms on.”
Hollywood’s story seems to mesh with a current story out there, about a NFL player who teammates knew he was gay.  

Currently, Kerry Rhodes does not know which team he will be playing for in the upcoming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...