SNEAK PEEK AT BLONDE BOMBSHELL RITA ORA DURING RECENT PHOTO SHOOT

Rita Ora
Blonde bombshell Rita Ora basks in the spotlight in a new photo shoot for the London Evening Standard. The Roc Nation siren strikes a pose under an ultraviolet light in a Givenchy dress, Roberto Cavalli suit jacket, and Christian Louboutin spiked heels in the white-hot images.
In response to all the rumors surrounding her life, Rita says, “Sharing my life with people is just part of my daily routine. But I don’t take any notice of the things people say—it’s just white noise. I know the truth. I don’t feel I need to explain anything. Silence is the most powerful response. I know it’s contradictory to put yourself out there and then not want to deal with the responses, but that’s just how it is.’”
The “R.I.P.” singer, who is nominated for three awards at the BRIT Awards, is currently on her “Radioactive” U.K. tour with Iggy Azalea and recently shot a video in Thailand for her new single “Torn Apart” featuring Snoop Lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...