FRANK OCEAN DECIDES NOT TO PRESS CHARGES OF ASSUALT ON CHRIS BROWN

156362330_WEB
The 25-year-old R&B singer has decided not to press charges against Chris Brown, 23, after Brown and his crew allegedly got in a scuffle with Ocean and his friends over a parking spot.
The brawl occurred Jan. 27 at a West Hollywood recording studio after Brown exited from listening to an artist he represents. According to reports he ran into Ocean in the parking lot and a feud ensued.

156697988_WEB 
“Got jumped by Chris and a couple guys. Lol,” Ocean later tweeted.

Police were called and responded to reports of an altercation between several men. Witnesses at the scene claim that Brown, who is currently on probation for the 2009 assault on his on-and-off girlfriend - singer Rihanna, threw a punch before fleeing ahead of police arriving. No arrests were made.

 
Ocean was apparently injured during the fight, adding on his Twitter page, “Cut my finger now I can’t play with two hands at the Grammys.”

Despite his injury, the “Thinkin Bout You” singer has decided to be the bigger man and clear the air.
On Tumblr he wrote: “As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man. But as a man I am not a killer, I’m an artist and a modern person. I’ll choose sanity.

No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom. Peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.”

Ocean is set to perform on Feb. 10 at the Grammys where he’s nominated for a couple of awards including, coincidentally, “Best Urban Contemporary Album” against Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...