Katy Perry’s Secret Identity Is…


What has been seen can’t be unseen…
Early this week, the above picture made it’s way onto InterWebz  showing  what Katy Perry looks  like without her face on.  Thankfully, it this pic was less scary than the last makeup-less picture we saw of the Katy, when her soon-to-be-ex Russell Brand twatted out this photo:

This week’s photo was a still from Katy’s upcoming “documentary,” which will be out in the theaters – and in 3D over the summer.
Side note: I don’t have any of the details.  I don’t know the name of this “documentary,” I don’t know the release date, I didn’t even know it existed until earlier this week, and I’m not even sure if it comes out over the summer. And if you actually pay to see this, please do society a favor and take a swim in a vat of acid.  Thanks.
Anyhoo, as people with a YouTube account are often doing lately, they’ve taken that photo and given us a rather interesting morph – and uncovered who Katy’s alter ego really is.
And in the meantime, has completely ruined a character from the Avengers for me.  Thanks, fucknut.  I won’t be able to watch it without thinking of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...