Drake and Ex-Wifey Maliah Exchange Punches on Twitter

Another case of Twitter beefing, or "Tweefing", has occurred. Drake and ex-romantic interest Maliah have recently gotten hostile via Twitter. Well, Maliah a little more than Drake.

Drake posted a Tweet recently that had no direct target. He didn't name any names in his tweet, however, it did seem as though he could have been aiming his comment in Maliah's direction, and she was quick to take offense to his words. Drake tweeted:

"Sometimes I wanna tweet things like 'B*tch how you stop f*ckin with me and now you live on twitter everyday'...but then I just don't."

Maliah was quick to fire shots back, as an obviously direct response to Drake's previous tweet. She tweeted:

"Lmao Yess I love twitter and I don't f*ck with disrespectful crybaby ass n**gas that's y."

Drake concluded the brief quarrel by brushing her comment off as being pure comedy when he tweeted:

"Guilty consciences all around me. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...