RICACHA - Speaks Out

I've been experiencing this feeling deep within my being 
Spent countless hours attempting to wrap my mind around what this could be 
All I know is that you came along and flipped my emotions in a frenzy
When you reach out to me, my heart skips a beat 
I hear your voice and it automatically calms me 
I melt in your arms, desolve with your touch 
I can't believe that in such a short time I could miss you so much
Your kiss makes  me weak 
When we are intimate I feel like we are in sync 
Like your manhood was crafted especially for me 
You melt into my walls as if that's where you were meant to be
I want to let go and embrace you completely 
But the very thought of that frightens me 
I'm afraid of loving again and not being loved back
Giving all of me and being left to fall flat 
Allowing myself to be naked revealing the core of my soul 
Only to be left to bare the lost of you all on my own 
I've made a decision to not allow my fears to cripple me 
To not block the blessing that God has bestowed upon me 
I'm goin to let go of my inhibitions to see what this could be 
To follow my heart
Letting it run free
Free to feel
Free to love 
Free to explore all the possibilities 
The endless pleasure
The ups and downs 
The smiles and tears 
Having you by my side to face my fears
Slowly but surely my layers are peeling 
And that's because I just can't shake this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...