ET6 gets the inside scoop from BX Thunder about VH1's Love & Hip-Hop




#1 what is your name, where are you from and how long have you been stripping and how did you get started?
I go by the name Thunder. I'm originally from harlem raised in the Bronx. Let's just say I have been dancing long enough to be well known in that world. One day I just decided to walk in a club and do the damn thing, I wasn't even nervous.
#2 How did you get involved in the show and who idea was it?
I got a call from a good friend and the rest is history. 
#3 Is the show real in terms of being spontaneous or is it basically staged by the producers?
The show is very much spontaneous, you can't stage burning hair. 



#4 what cast member was the coolest and which  did you like least?
They all were pretty much down to earth and easy to work with. 
#5 I've seen you perform and you and I can see how talented you are, what's next for you and where do you want to be in the next 5 years?
I want to get into acting and business partnership. 
#6 what are the misconception that people have of you and your profession?
"lol" I'm not a stripper I'm a pole-a-tision "winks".
#7 what is something you want to tell people that they don't know about you?
I'm a regular down to earth person who loves to travel,go shopping and eat lol you have to keep my belly full.

"We want to thank Thunder for sitting down and speaking with ET6 and repping our shirts during her shows and events." For bookings check her on Twitter @bxthunder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...